Publisher Abstraction Games has announced today that the adorable indie game Pitfall Planet, which was developed by Bonfire Studios and originally released on Steam back in 2016, is coming to the Nintendo Switch later this year.
In the game, you and a friend take on the role of tiny robots, with the main goal being to reach the end of each level by overcoming obstacles and solving puzzles together.
And since this is a game about working together, the developers have been working hard to optimize the game for the Nintendo Switch’s Joycon Controllers, allowing two players to play on a single console.
Some of the games features can be seen below:
- Two player local co-op for hours of couch-based fun!
- Gorgeous graphics bring the robots and the vibrant planet to life
- Play with a friend through a variety of levels with intriguing puzzles and dangerous enemies.
- Explore a mysterious overworld to discover caverns and secrets.
- Find hidden gems in every level, which can be used to unlock HATS!
- Play on one Nintendo Switch using two Joy-Con controllers
- Throw your friends into pits of lava!
- Do it again! Don’t worry, they’ll be just fine.
No official release date has been announced as of yet unfortunately, and we only know that it will land on the Nintendo Switch this Fall.